Are you now, or were you previously, an employee or manager taken advantage of by your employer?Do
you think you are due unpaid wages or compensation?You
may be entitled to other compensation, not just for unpaid wages, in addition to damages and penalties allowed under the California
These damages and penalties could be much more than the actual wages or benefits
owed you.Below, are just a few examples of the common
Labor Code violations committed by employers for which you may receive compensation:
We also offer representation in the following:
- Unpaid wages?
- Unpaid overtime?
receiving overtime for work over 8 hours?
- Not paid for unused/accrued vacation time upon termination of employment?
your employer make you pay for accidental damages caused by you to business property?
- Not paid immediately when terminated?
paid within 72 hours of quitting your job?
- Not allowed to take rest breaks?
- Unable to take an uninterrupted
30 minute lunch break?
- Not paid for travel?
- Not paid for uniform expenses?
- Out of state pay checks taking
too long to clear?
- Managers may also be entitled to overtime if you have been illegally misclassified.
- Wrongful termination
- Unlawful employee/employer non-compete agreements preventing you from working in the same type of job?
disability claims denied by your employers group insurance plan?
If you believe you were
taken advantage of or wronged by your employer, we invite you to telephone or email our office for a free initial
- Public employee skelly hearing representation
commissioner hearings representation
- Wage class-action lawsuits
In most cases, if we don't recover any money for you, you will owe absolutely
nothing in legal fees.It does not matter if you
are an undocumented alien. You are still entitled to the protection of the California
Labor Code.We represent clients throughout California.CALL US TOLL FREE: 1-877-675-2529